Queslett Cup Pull
- Unit Price
Part of the gorgeous Queslett collection, described as a offering that classic New England look - this pull will add that quintessential East Coast charm to your space.
*Shown in Monika's homework room is the Medium size pull in Polished Brass Unlacquered finish. Shown in the Suite Kitchen photo is the Small Finger Pull in Satin Brass Lacquered finish.
Details & Dimensions
- Finger Pull: 40mm (Height) x 64mm (Length) x 40mm (Centers) x 22mm (Projection)
- Small: 40mm (Height) x 108mm (Length) x 96mm (Centers) x 22mm (Projection)
- Medium: 40mm (Height) x 160mm (Length) x 120mm (Centers) x 22mm (Projection)
- Large: 40mm (Height) x 229mm (Length) x 203mm (Centers) x 22mm (Projection)
- Additional finishes available by request.
*Important installation note: There are 1/4" thick studs at the back of the pulls so the panel thickness needs to be minimum 1/2" thick to install securely.*
*Please note the Un-Lacquered Brass finish is a living finish which means it will age and patina over time. If you want a consistent polished brass look for the life of the product, then we recommend choosing Lacquered Brass.
All Armac Martin Hardware is handmade to order in the United Kingdom and ships in approximately 5-6 weeks from your order date. For this reason, all pieces are subject to a final sale. The full Armac Martin Hardware Collection is available through MH Home. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org for the full catalog, pricing, and finish options.