Cara California King Bed
- Unit Price
Backordered to January 2024 (date subject to change).
The Cara California King Bed is a coastal-inspired frame made from handwoven white wash abaca rope and natural grey mahogany wood. Abaca is a natural fiber made from banana leaves, and its durable and tightly woven rope make it a beautiful choice for a frame. The Cara has an adjustable height and comes with easily removable wood cross bars.
Details & Dimensions
- Materials: natural abaca rope, solid mahogany wood
- Headboard dimensions: 77.25" x 2.5" x 54"
- Interior dimensions for mattress: 73.5" x 87"
- Floor to bottom of side rail: 5.25"
- Floor to top of side rail: 15.75"
- Floor to top of slats: 8.5"
- Footboard leg height: 16.5"
- Rail thickness: 1.5"
- No tools required for assembly
- Ships ready for box spring or bunkie board foundation
- *Slats not included