1" Round Steel Iron Rod in Black
- Unit Price
Ona Drapery's 1" Round Steel Iron Rods are made of USA, high-quality, thick-walled steel to provide maximum support and durability.
Price is by the linear foot. Please see ordering tips below before ordering:
Hardware Ordering Tips:
- If you are using the French Returns, measure the very outside of where you want the returns to end and that will be your total width measurements.
- Enter how many feet of rod you will need rounded up to the next foot. For instance, if you require 118" total length, select a quantity of 10 to get a total of 10 feet of rod. We will follow up with you to confirm the final measurements and cut the rod to the length required before shipping.
- Add the French deco returns, 1 left return and 1 right return per rod.
- If your width is over 9' then add 1 Deco Center Bracket to your Order.
Additional finishes, sizes and types available by request.
Details & Dimensions
- 1" diameter rod (sold by the linear foot)
- Note: if over 10' long there will need to be a splice.
All Ona Drapery hardware is made to order in the USA and will ship in approximately 6 weeks from your order date. The full Ona Drapery collection is available through MH! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for the full catalog, pricing and finish options.
Please note: Professional installation into studs or wood backing is recommended. Mounting hardware is included but may not be appropriate for every installation. Touch up paint is included to match the screw heads if alternate mounting hardware is required. The selection, use, and procurement of proper mounting hardware lies solely with the installer.
Manufactured goods are warranted free from defects in material and workmanship for five years from date of shipment. This warranty does not apply to wear resulting from normal usage, damage from mishandling, abuse, or exposure due to climatic conditions over which it has no control. This warranty does not cover removal or reinstallation costs.